Once a Registry extension file is created, you have to upload it.
Follow the instructions below to deploy the extension file in the WSO2 Governance Registry.
1. Start up the WSO2 Governance Registry. See Starting Governance Registry Management Console on Windows or Starting Governance Registry Management Console on Linux.
2. Go to Main->Browse->Detail to view and add the registry extension file to
Read about Managing Entries or Content to learn how to create the Collection structure and upload the Configuration File.
3. Sign-out and Sign-in.
4. Now you can see "Department" and "Departments" in the "Metadata Add" and "Metadata List" panes.
5. Click "Department" in the "Add" pane.
6. You will see an "Add Department" window.
7. Fill in the given fields, and see whether all of the items work properly. If not, there is a mistake in the Registry extension file. Click "Save."
8. Click "Departments" in the "List" pane.
9. You will see a list of "Departments" you have saved. Click on one of the Departments to see its data.
10. You can see the content in "Standard" or "Custom" view.
To switch to Custom view, click the "Custom view" link.